-Karen Reeves, South Carolina Hospital Association
Healthcare Leadership Development & Strategic Planning
The need to focus on healthcare leadership development has never been more important, given today's complex environment. DataGen Academy is a first-of-its-kind learning initiative to train management and staff in the tactical and strategic application of financial, quality, workforce, community health, and marketplace data.
DataGen Academy offers insight and tools to:
- Improve strategic planning
- Effectively use healthcare data for confident decision making
- Successfully position your organization in the marketplace
- Meet your Joint Commission patient-safety goals
- Better understand how quality impacts Medicare reimbursement
Our industry-specific classroom and Webconference programs have been developed by health finance, quality, and information experts:
- Cornell-HANYS Academy for Healthcare Leadership Advancement - An eight-week professional certificate program combining Ivy League/business coursework with detailed issue-based sessions on healthcare.
- DataGen Academy Online Course Catalog - Web-based learning on foundational issues including Joint Commission patient safety goals, Medicare reimbursement, and healthcare marketing.